Reset and Manifest for 2020
It’s that time again--time for setting goals and intentions for the year ahead! Whether you are making New Year’s resolutions, or choosing an overall theme to start fresh for the year, you’re probably feeling a need to shake things up as 2019 comes to a close. The shift may feel especially potent this time around, since we’re not only welcoming a new year but a new decade as well!
From a feng shui perspective, the start of a new year is a great time to clear and reset your qi (energy) and the qi of your home. Qi can get sticky and stagnant over time, so an annual refresh can be very helpful.
Since we want to welcome new energy and opportunities in 2020, a great place to start is with the front entrance of your home. This is where energy enters your space, and a clean, intentional entryway helps to welcome new, positive energy.
- Clean the front door. Mindfully wash the front door to remove any dirt that has accumulated.
- Sweep with intention. Visualize that you are sweeping away old, stagnant energy, and creating a fresh space for new energy to arrive.
- Add fresh flowers. In feng shui, flowers add fresh life energy, and help to release stuck qi.
Of course, there are many other ways you can prepare your home and yourself for the new year. If you’d like to ring in 2020 with clarity, intention, and fresh energy, our Mindful Design Reset & Manifestation Package is a collection of powerful Feng Shui tools that will help kick-start the new year.
The package includes:
- Your own personal manifestation journal
- A 30 minute reset & manifestation teaching led by feng shui expert Anjie Cho
- A powerful space clearing method to reset the energy in your home
- A simple and graceful practice to clear your own personal qi or energy
- A feng shui reset and cleaning checklist for your home
- A beautiful desktop wallpaper for daily inspiration
Step into 2020 with clear and open energy, and make your home a magnet for new opportunities. Get the package now.